Sheri McConnell: The COUNT DOWN Is ON!

Friday, June 9

The COUNT DOWN Is ON!

To MY BIRTHDAY that is ... 7 days from today everyone! Just a reminder ;) lol... June 16th is the happy happy day. Plans are slowly coming together for my Birthday Week celebs! whehehee ... The highlights being

DUKES in Malibu! Check out the link www.dukesmalibu.com -you will all wish you were coming. That is Friday, June 16th at 8PM

Then on the Saturday Night I am throwing a big party at our Loft with a few of my favorite things such as: Margarita's, Sushi, frozen Yogurt/Icecream and all the toppings .... 80's Music ....

Anybody wanna come down and party with us??? You have a week to get down here:) That would be so awesome!

Love to you all
sherix
Sheri at 10:14 PM

3 Comments:

Blogger hayes said...

Do you need any dancers?

5:52 AM  
Blogger Greg Roberts said...

You alway knew how to throw a party!

11:18 PM  
Blogger Sheri said...

Alexandra ... I would love some dancers! In fact ... I am still trying to find a place to actually go dancing that isn't scary. Wanna come:)

Greg - i miss you. I hope that I can see you soon -you bring a smile to my face:) Come for the party buddy!

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home