Sheri McConnell: Birthday Eve ... Birthday Eve ... Birthday Eve ...

Thursday, June 15

Birthday Eve ... Birthday Eve ... Birthday Eve ...

My last evening of being the ripe old age of 28! Haha ... in my dreams 28 and most days what I feel yet, some mornings I look at myself and go ... man, I never used to look like this first thing in the morning... oh the joys of getting older and hopefully a little wiser ;)

I was awoken first thing this morning by a rousing rendition of HAPPY BIRTHDAY by my dear mother, who I kindly let finish her enthusiastic chorus and then gently reminded her that my Birthday is actually tomorrow! ok AWKWARD! hahaha... My mom replied by saying a few times over well, it's Thursday today! And I said yes, but my BDAY is the 16th - that is tomorrow. So, after she realized that she was looking over a 2005 calendar and had it wrong a little chuckle ensued the senior, retired moment. Better early than not at all -right!

So, all you voyeurs ... I expect to see some Birthday Shout Outs filling either my comments section of this blog or my email inbox. That would do my heart good!

Birthday Festivities to come:

tadadddaaaaaaa around 5am(ish) or so on June 16th the story goes, a very small 5 pound baby was born in Edmonton, AB. Canada (uhum...that would be ME:)

Friday - June 16th - I usually like to spend a melancholic girl day ... After I spend the morning grocery shopping for my saturday shindig ... The afternoon will be all about

*Matinee - 'The Lake House' - Keanu Reeves/Sandra Bullock. No romance of my own yet so, I need to vicarously live through the screen satisfying this romantic that I am.
*Pedicure - Oh I love being a girlie girl!!!
*Lots of Fun Coffee
*Working Out
8:30PM Dinner with a small group of friends at the "VELVET MARGARITA" on Sunset in Hollywood
*Perhaps a little dancing ??

Saturday - June 17th
*Sleep In!! Hopefully if Bailey lets me .. I have him fully trained now on my usual 5:30am wake up calls...groan!
*Lunch with a couple friends
*Finish getting the loft ready for my PARTY!
8PM BIRTHDAY PARTY at the LOFT!!!! Dinner, Margarita's, yummmmmiiii food, about 30 LA Friends and my good friends from Canada 'Trasks'. 80's music, laughs and all that fun party stuff!

So...there you have it - this will be a celebration of ME - starting tomorrow! yipppppeeeeee.....
Sheri at 6:19 PM

10 Comments:

Blogger Joyska said...

Let me be the first!

Happy Birthday my friend!! I wish I could be there! Have an amazing birthday and do all the crazy stuff I know you want to do!

I miss you! and I want to go to a movie too :(

so again... Happy Birthday!

7:57 PM  
Blogger Yvonne Parks said...

Man...I wish I could come! Sounds like fun! (Anything with "margaritas" and "80's" sounds like a blast to me!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

8:38 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Sheri!
I've missed hearing from you as you've been so busy these last months. Happy Birthday! And enjoy the girlie day... I have similar sorts of plans for your birthday too - in fact, I'm giving myself a present for Sheri's birthday and getting my hair colored!
So have an awesome day my friend, and celebrate your life with all the fun and laughs and energy I know you're capable of!

Lisa

9:59 PM  
Blogger hayes said...

Happy birthday Sheri! It's actually my sister's birthday too. I so wish I could be at the loft party (eventhough I hate parties). Have a blast!

6:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girl,
Wish I was there with ya. The word "party" my extrovert sense fire up. Life has resumed to a balance up here in Canada. I'll have to email and fill you in. How old did you say your were?!??! I'll always be older if that is any concilation. May you really sense God singing over you today.

Miss you lots,

Nancy P

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to YOU! Happy BIRTHDAY to You! Happy Birthday DEAR SHERI!!!!!!!!! Happy Birthday to YOU.

(that was me singing...)

I hope all your parties are fun. I wish we could come. Maybe in winter we'll have to come stay with you for a week.... what's it like in LA in the end of January?

But again, Happy birthday, have fun, eat cake, celebrate hard!
much love, beck

12:22 PM  
Blogger Clarkie said...

Hey Sher!! I totally was going to call you on your B-day! Then I forgot...nice hey. You are always SO awesome at b-days and I suck! You rock I love you and come visit soon! I hope you had a load of fun!!!! Miss you lots...

8:26 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Spin on a stool for me at the loft party!

12:48 AM  
Blogger Greg said...

Hey Sheri Baby!! happy birthday girlfriend...I sure was thinking about you every time I wrote June 16th and wondering how you were celebrating the day you were born?! Wow, 38 feels old hey?! i remember when my mom turned 40 and I was 12 and thinking it was a LONG time til I would be that old!! now there's only 2 years away from that! i want to go to Vegas for my 40th so i've told Greg to start saving!
hope you had a fab party...man oh man, i haven't been to a party in a LONG time! can tell i have kids eh?!!!
love you my friend and thinking of you always..
jac xo

6:50 PM  
Blogger hayes said...

so how was the birthday?

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home