Sheri McConnell: Christmas Letter 2005

Saturday, December 17

Christmas Letter 2005

HI My Friends ... Well, I just spent pretty much all day perfecting the art of completing a Christmas Letter. Man, it sure is a lot of work! Why is it so hard?? This definately is when my perfectionistic characteristics come into play.

Now, I have been trying to figure out if I can post it as an attachment but, obviously not. So, if you have not received an email with my Christmas Letter and would like to receive it -pop me out a note and I will email it to you right away! Of course pop me out a note with your email address!!!

Love to you all ...merry merry cheer and some tasty eggnog latte's!

PS - King Kong -oh my gosh, flippin amazing movie! Narnia on the other hand -fairly average, it will be interesting to see how many churches now start using that movie in every preach. mmm...scary! Tho' I do have to admit that I was crying when Aslan was killed!
Sheri at 7:37 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger rachel elizabeth said...

Just popping in to say Hi!

Yeah Narnia was alright eh, i can see most people comparing it to LOTR but i think they did really well in capturing the book at least. One of the parts that got was the shot of Aslan talking to Edmund...
King Kong is good eh? I am going soon to see it - can't wait.
Take care girl!ciao

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home