Sheri McConnell: Deutsch Land Here I Come ...

Sunday, July 2

Deutsch Land Here I Come ...

HEY Friends ...

Time is tick tick tickin' away ... Tuesday Morning July 4th I am heading off to GERMANY! Yippeeeee. Fun Times will be had by all - count on it!

We are flying out the morning of the 4th to Atlanta, GA. and then departing the evening of the 4th for Stuttgart. We arrive into Stuttgart on the morning of the 5th. Where we will be picked up by some new friends and our itinerary is as follows.

July 5-9th : Schwabisch Hall
July 9-10th : Hannover
July 11-12th : Speyer
July 12-13th : Haiger
July 13-15th : Berlin
July 15-16 : Schwabisch Hall
July 16-18th : Heidelberg
July 18-22nd : Bonn/Cologne Area

I am flying over with David Ruis and our Band/Team - a bunch of great guys ... and the plan is to do worship nights/concerts/art workshops/ministry from the 5-13th in all these various locations with Vineyard Communities and then when we hit Berlin we are working with an organization called "Calling All Nations" www.callingallnations.com (check it out) where we will be filling the Berlin Stadium with thousands of worshippers (approx. 30,000+) worshipping our one true God! The stadium that Hitler used to do all his rally's in. The last part I will be hanging with a good friend checking out Heidelberg where he went to College -with of course many laughs! And then the finale' is seeing my most amazing family in the Bonn/Cologne area who I have not seen for a loooonnnnggg time! Approx. 5 years.

So, it is going to be a full couple of weeks! Appreciate all your prayers while I am on my little adventure. I won't be taking my comp with me so, therefore won't be blogging for a couple weeks but, get ready for a full report upon my return!

Blessings to you all ... and as they say in Germany (perhaps not spell it this way;)

Chuse


sheri
Sheri at 9:55 PM

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what did you do to your blog, babe??haha

(see under "Email me")

Fixing it as I type this

6:03 AM  
Blogger Joyska said...

have a great trip Sheri! Can't wait to hear your account of your adventures.

9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're on my prayer calender. Lucky girl!! We lived in Germany when we first married. Loved it.
Chuse.

4:05 PM  
Blogger Greg Roberts said...

I'm pumped for your oppertunity! Can't wait to hear how it goes.

5:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great adventure!! Hopefully you can take some pictures and upload them on your sight.

robyn

2:23 PM  
Blogger Jogi said...

What will you do in Haiger ?
It's my home town :-)

3:29 AM  
Blogger marlster said...

It was fun to meet you and hope you had a great time in Heidelberg!

Tschüss!

Marlin

4:57 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

Hey, I was at Calling All Nations as well. I'll be watching for your report about it, I'm curious what different blogs are saying about it.

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home