Sheri McConnell

Tuesday, October 11

OK ...for all of you who have given a loud shout out regarding the size of font I use ... this change is for you ;)

Thanks for all the comments and feedback everyone - it is cool to hear from you all! Makes me miss you even more:(



... ?Question? ... Have you ever wondered why just when something seemingly is in your grasp - all of a sudden it moves and distances itself to it being so faaaarrrrr awwwwaaay ... almost lost?

I don't know why I am thinking about this tonight but, there is something that has obviously begun to stir this question in me. It reminds me of a particular picture of the taunting carrot swinging right infront of the salivating rabbit only to be pulled away in a flash.

Does this sound familiar to anyone?

It is just right there and all of a sudden - GONE! In a flash . Perhaps this is why we always chase a dream of something out there that will better our lives, causing us to be a richer whole individual.

hmmm...the illusion.

What are you chasing? Is it in your grasp? Watch out -before you blink -it could be gone -just like that -on to the new chase of the illusive taunting carrot...
Sheri at 11:08 PM

2 Comments:

Blogger Clarkie said...

Oh sheri I know all too well how that feels...
I often wonder why things that used to be so close (or seemingly close) seem to be gone or so far away...
It just makes me realize that we are SO not in control...because the only way those things come back, it seems, is when they darn well feel like it.
I dont want to get in what I am talking about here...but I hope that makes SOME sense.
Great to hear that you are coming here!! Cant wait to see you!

8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always think that we are looking the wrong way when that happens. I find that if I turn around and face God He quite often reveals a whole garden of carrots, just not the one we thought we wanted. And sometimes the garden isn't there but at least we get to look into the face of God in the mean time. I hope that encourages you in some way shape or form. I love yo so much and am so glad you are there and making a home for yourself!!!

Talk Soon

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home