Sheri McConnell: Phone Call

Monday, December 19

Phone Call

Paul, Corey, Jamie ...

Thank you Thank you for calling last night! It meant so much to me that a few of you called me from "the party"! Man, I so wish that I could have been there ... I love you guys, think of you often and pray for you! You are so dear to my heart ...thank you for not forgetting and most importantly remembering the most important details and little fun things, nuances and feelings of my heart!

Love to you all!
sherix
Sheri at 4:53 PM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sheri, what is your phone #?

2:45 PM  
Blogger Sheri said...

HWY Nancy ... pop me an email at: sheri@epicmx.com and I will send you my phone number - I just don't want to post it right here cause many people who I don't know read this ... THANKS!

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home