Sheri McConnell: Canada Here I Come ...

Thursday, July 27

Canada Here I Come ...

Woohoo ... well, it is ahappenin! I am leaving this afternoon for the homeland! The good ole' red and white ... C a N a D a! At a sudden turn of events the Street Invaders Posse' invited me up to the mothership program in Eston, SK. This is the program that I have been directing. It is absolutely fantastic and YES, I am biased!

So, the plan is that I leave today arrive late into Calgary (just before midnight) my dear sweet brother is going to pick me up and I am going to crash at his place for the night where I get to visit with my family ... amazing little nephews for a bit tomorrow morning. Then off I go to Eston, SK. where I will leading the Leadership Development Training for all the Team Leaders. I am there with the gang until August 5th. Then I head back to Calgary for a very brief time with my Epic Family. Saturday Night a party is being thrown and then Sunday Night I will be sharing with the Epic Fam, leading into Monday, Aug. 7th where I am heading back home to LA. As you can see it is going to be a whirlwind of a trip and as much as I wish that I could see so many of you with individual time to boot - I just don't know how it all is going to happen. With this trip, time is definately not my own.

Here are some prayer points ...please.

*Tuesday afternoon I took Bailey in for his yearly vaccinations and he is not doing well. Barely walking, hardly drinking, in alot of discomfort. The vet said the symptons could last 24-48 hours. Well, it has now been a good 36 hours and still no major improval. Please pray for him! Im stressed cause he is staying with a good friend of mine here who has a very busy active household and to put him in a totally new environment makes me a little nervous. He really needs healing!!!!

*Pray for my preparation and ministry time at Street Invaders. I am teaching 4-5 sessions leaders only and then preaching in the main meeting Wednesday Evening, August 2nd. That I would hear and communicate the heart and ministry of the Holy Spirit to these young people and adults alike.

*Pray for significant connections during this time ... I am so looking forward to seeing my dear friends and really believing for some key moments together encountering the realness of genuine friendship and all the beauty it holds. That because my time is short and full of activity that those I am needing to connect with would happen and be set up by Him just perfectly!

Safety, health as I travel and don't get much sleep!

These are the main pray bulletins right now.

Love and warm affection to you all.

Blessings
Sheri
Sheri at 9:39 AM

2 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

That sounds awesome!!!! Would love to see you....have to work all week, so only option is in the evenings when you are probably busy!! when do you leave Eston? I could come up on sunday this weekend though..that's a possibility...how was Germany? I bet you had a blast....

well. gotta go back to work....talk to you soon.
love, jacquie xo

11:39 AM  
Blogger hayes said...

Hey Sheri
I'm at Street Invaders with you right now. I just thought I would leave a comment because it's a little weird.

You ROCK I love spending time with you. See you at breakfast :)

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home