Sheri McConnell: To Blog Or Not To Blog ...

Monday, September 4

To Blog Or Not To Blog ...

I have been finding it difficult to write about anything more than these humourous and fairly pointless fun quizzes as of late. Perhaps the novelty of blogging is wearing off somewhat or I just haven't felt inspired to tell the random world out there (whoever reads this...scary thought;) the happenin's of my current life.

Since coming home from Canada beginning of August ...everything has been in summer mode down here which means alot of relaxation and kick back times. Routines and schedules haven't really kicked in just yet however, since we are coming to the close of labour day weekend - life as normal as it is here will then kick into gear fairly quickly.

Last week was a celebration of my dear amazing Grandmother's life. Grandma passed away last week and is dancing up a storm with Jesus and Grandpa in Heaven right now. Grandma was a beautiful lady whose legacy stretches beyond human comprehension to the divine. She was a woman who walked out life with a generosity that I have never seen modeled and lived like no other. Grandma I love you with all my heart and know that you are in a beautiful place. I hold onto all that you were and will always be in my heart and life! Thank you for being a woman who knew how to fear the Lord in such a pure way and one who loved unconditionally sharing from a place of contentment every part of your life with grace and joy! I love you always ...

So, the end of summer is coming to a close quickly and perhaps the beginning of a new season in more ways than one is upon us.

Don't forget to LOVE DEEPLY ... LIVE GENEROUSLY to all and LAUGH ALWAYS through the good and bad. LIFE is WORTH CELEBRATING on the rough road and through the smooth roads. There is always someone and/or something right in front of us worth being thankful for which is a gift in our life brought by the Lord. The rarest treasures are that which take time to uncover and discover. Be willing to explore.
Sheri at 12:24 PM

3 Comments:

Blogger hayes said...

Hey, sorry about your Grandma. Ryan's grandmother also passed away a few weeks ago. So I guess they are dancing together up there :)

Bless you

5:56 PM  
Blogger WAUGDAI said...

Inspiring words Sheri. Something we always forget and need to be frequently reminded of. A friend of mine has recently challenged me in the area of finding content in all paths..rough, rocky, smooth, clear, etc. Finding true joy. Complimented with that is taking time to do just as you said. LIVE LIFE.

8:30 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

Hey Sheri

It's definitely easy to lose steam in this blogging thing eh? What I'm finding is that I have to revisit why I'm doing it: is it a place to share thoughts, update people on my life, etc.?

Sorry to hear about your Grandma, but glad to hear that the funeral was a celebration of a life that sounds like it was terrific. There's something to aim for!

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home