Sheri McConnell: All Grown Up ...

Thursday, October 13

All Grown Up ...

So, I just had my very own fridge delivered to my place. Yes, that is right I had to purchase a fridge for this apt. and now I feel all grown up! HA! I can only imagine what buying a house does for you:)

Kudos to Doug and Rachel's son - Miles - a 13 year old genius kid who has now put together pretty much everything inside my apartment! Yeah ... Note to self - must marry a man who is practical and good with building, etc...

It is looking like I have to write a drivers test and take also take a road test. This brings fear into my life -way too many bad habits! God help me!

I went to a very cool restaurant last night called "pinnochios" (Italian Bistro). Seriously, they have the best places here ...

Discovery is so much fun!
Sheri at 10:20 PM

4 Comments:

Blogger hayes said...

Congratulations on your first fridge......I wonder if there is a greeting card for that?

7:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the new layout! It brings out the blue in your eyes...haha. Take care.

9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sheri

I hope you like the new layout. It's more 'fresh'....and MEE is quite smart. I chose the blue in the design from your eye-colour!!!

(And I think Lady Shalott looks lovely in here too!)

10:04 PM  
Blogger Sheri said...

Looks AWESOME Yvonne!!!! I really like the design and layout! You are amazing:) Lady Shalot looks fantastic!

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home