Sheri McConnell: I was thinkin' this morning ...

Monday, January 23

I was thinkin' this morning ...

about some very random 'sheri' things...

My Favorite Color - RED
My Favorite Band - U2 past-present and pretty much most 80's music
One of my favorite smells - clean bedding fresh out of the hot dryer
My favorite parfume - Angel and Dolce Gabanna
My favorite season - Fall
My favorite sounds - The Ocean and the sound of rain
My favorite food(s) - Good Coffee/Ice Cream/Red Wine
One of my dreams - To grow old with someone
My favorite flowers - White Roses/Calla Lilies and White Daisies
Favorite Movie - Immortal Beloved (watch it:)
Historical Characters that I admire (in no particular order) - Joan of Arc/Martin Luther King Jr./Dietrich Bonhoeffer/Mother Theresa/Evita/St. Francis of Assisi/Jesus Christ and His Disciples/Bono
One of my favorite authors - Henri Nouwen
Pop culture Icons - Wonder Woman/Bionic Woman
Favorite Animal - Dolphin
Favorite Animal I love - Bailey (of course;)
Favorite Place I have traveled - Nepal/UK/French Riveria
Favorite Childhood literature - The Chronicles of Narnia/Nancy Drew Mystery Series
Favorite Childhood Music - ABBA
Favorite Childhood Memory - Travelling Europe with my family when I was 16 (2 months - 7 countries)
Favorite Chocolate - Galaxy/Purdy's Peanut Butter bars
My favorite past times - afternoon movies/shopping/art
galleries/museums/theatre/mosaic art work/reading/listening to live music/going out for dinner with friends/exploring new places ...
My favorite Painting -'The Lady of Shalot'
Favorite Worship Song - 'Faithful' (David Ruis)
Favorite Scripture - all of it!
Favorite Instrument - Violin
My favorite people - my family and ALL my precious close friends (you know who you are:o)
Sheri at 12:16 AM

3 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Sheri, You forgot to put in your favorite football team. "Rider fan in Hollywood", that sounds like a title for a U2 album.

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FAvorite crazy lady in hollywood - SHeri. sup

11:30 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

Sheri....thx for the encouraging and uplifting words...means so much to me and I appreciate the love behind them! you are dear to my heart...
love you! jac

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home