Sheri McConnell: Drivers Exam Update ...

Thursday, January 26

Drivers Exam Update ...

Yeah ... I passed! The written exam anyway. I had 3 mistakes, which were quite humourous... a question on the blood alcohol limit, some bizarre question regarding a tanker truck at a railway crossing and the third being one on carrying livestock. hahhaaa! So, now my actual DRIVING EXAM is 2pm on February 1st. Yikes!

I guess I better make sure that I don't have a glass of wine before I take the test ... run into some truck carrying livestock or encounter a tanker truck on a railway crossing! HA! ok...perhaps a lame joke;)

Nevertheless, soon enough I will be displaying Cali-for-ni-a plates.
Sheri at 6:09 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Sheri!
congratulations on passing!
Lisa

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home