Sheri McConnell: Exciting Update!

Monday, March 6

Exciting Update!

WE HAVE A SPACE!!! That is correct ... as the Basileia Community (pronounced : bah sah lay ah)(www.basileiacommunity.com) We just signed the lease for a 5000 square foot loft here in Los Angeles!! And we got such a sweet deal with it - like an earthshattering -rarely heard of deal on this space! Completely the Lord! Along with the space we received a full house of furniture ... bistro bar and all the trimmings, etc....

So, CELEBRATIONS are in order for all of us down here and all of you my friends and family who keep track with my life and happenin's!

The first way that we will be celebrating is with David's (Ruis) brand new LIVE Recording Project that we will be doing in "THE LOFT" on March 30+31st. Come one -come all ... great time for a visit! hinthint ... The recording will come with Media and the whole lot! As you can imagine I have a whole heap of work in front of me in the next few weeks.

Appreciate all your prayers! The anti is up not just in task but, also huge warfare along with it all ... Let me also add if any of you, my Avalanche or Downpour Homies out there who feel like coming on down to help .... hey - that would be fantastic! Pray about it! It is going to be a blast!!!

So, as you see ... it has been a swirl ... but, I like it that way! On top of this we have begun our leadership track with our core group of 30 -absolutely amazing!

It's all shakin' and ahappenin' -peace

**For those of you who are interested - the Dr.Phil Show that I am in the audience on airs tommorow (tuesday)! the theme is: Bi Polar Disorder. Check your local listings for the time. funfun
Sheri at 3:45 PM

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sher yes what you wouldn't do with a bunch of us hoodlum Avalanchers to help you out and create heaps of entertainment and chaos. It really is a wonder how anything every managed to get done. Well would love to be there but alas I am up here hanging out with new young hooligans. Lotsa smiles & Love, Heides...
Ohh yeah and Congrats on the building

9:40 PM  
Blogger hayes said...

WOW congrats on the space. Sounds very cool. I need to call you back this week. Have a fun week!

9:10 PM  
Blogger Clarkie said...

Hey sher...congrats...if I wasnt about 100 months pregnant, married and have one kid already....or working...I would be down there in a flash. I'd totally pull a 'pack the car and run' gig.
I sometimes (but not often) miss those days! Lookn' forward to seeing you sometime!
ps I caught the last half of Dr Phil but didnt see you guys. I had my eyes peeled.
love ya

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sheri...

I really love reading your story. Personally, i have experienced many times of brave/scared; weak/strong days. (relating back to your blog of a few weeks ago) Know that the Lord your God is with you--be strong and courageous. Look forward to seeing you in D.C. Your aunt Marilyn

10:34 PM  
Blogger Greg Roberts said...

Well done with the building. Its exciting to watch the Lords planning fall into place. Thanks for the continued impact.

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home