Sheri McConnell: I PASSED!

Wednesday, February 1

I PASSED!

Yeah ... woohoo ... I now officially have a California's Drivers License!!
Well, when it comes in the mail in 2 weeks.

I did it I passed the road test this afternoon - thank you to all who prayed!

Freakin' intimidating I tell ya'! My tester was from a different DMV and a new guy so, the flippin' supervisor came along also...yikes...

I did well except he said that my residential speed was a little fast honestly, I think that he was looking at the KM's not the miles that are miniscule on the dashboard.... hahaha ...I was even trying to watch my speed!!

No matter - all that does matter is that I PASSED!

Yeah ... Soon, I will be sporting Cali-for-n-i-a Plates!
Sheri at 6:16 PM

7 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

7:59 PM  
Blogger hayes said...

Hey good job! I would have been totally freaked out. I never got my licence until I was 21 and I failed the first try.

I'm glad your blogging. I find it terribly interesting hearing about how things are going there. What an amazing experience to be building something new and trying to figure out how to do it. That would freak me out too.

Anyway i gotta get some sleep. Goodnight.

9:08 PM  
Blogger rachel elizabeth said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!
So excited you passed! So you are almost officially a californian resident now eh?
take care,
ciao

6:17 AM  
Blogger Matt said...

well done Sheri...

1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the real question is...how does the new picture look?

12:26 AM  
Blogger Greg said...

You go GIRLFRIEND!!!!

congrats to you!
jac

5:57 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

You know, I think that the California liscense plate is almost as cool as the Saskatchewan plate. Palm trees look a lot like wheat stokes. And with the smog in California, the phrase "Land of the Living Skies" takes on a whole new meaning.

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home