Sheri McConnell: From my Journal ...

Sunday, January 29

From my Journal ...

The feelings of my heart as of late.


I drink from the complexities of life and find it's flavour sweet and mysterious.

Sometimes burning my tongue yet filling me with shivers of delight.

Restlessly bubbling inside of me it is a myriad of tastes not one standing out alone.

Aromas of happiness, sadness, peace, doubt and faith.

Refresh me - Revive me - and urge me to try again.

Take another sip.

Tommorow.
Sheri at 9:31 PM

2 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

nice meditation Sheri

oh, the alive-ness of life!

10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wish there was a way i could subscribe to your blog so it would be e-mailed to me whenever you post. btw i have a new site. check it out yo.

http://www.myspace.com/muse_k

katie

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home