Sheri McConnell: A Special Day ...

Monday, February 13

A Special Day ...

For My Extra Special DAD!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Remember age is only but a number;)

Dad you are a hero to me in every true definition of the word. Your kindness, stability, strength, wisdom and love has guided me throughout the years. You know what it means to love unconditionally and always fight for the best and the right! Not just a good road but, the higher road!

In a world where we do not see many healthy role models of a father I can say that you far supersede anything that I could have hoped for or asked. You are such a beautiful caring person and tho' everyone may not understand your quietness and dry sense of humour - I can say it has been a solace and comfort many a time.

You are one who in a calm, timely manner and yet in strength will speak what you think. You do not carry pretense. You are and bring to the world what you say you are ... How refreshing!

You are true to your self and therefore true to all those who you meet.

Thanks for loving me
Thank you for being YOU
Thanks for providing such a stable, loving home
Thanks for believing in me always and knowing that I could do and be anything that I put my mind and heart to! You have given me confidence!

Thank you for sharing your life so generously

I love you with all my heart and am proud to say that YOU ARE MY FATHER!

Here's to at least another 30 fun years!!

all my love xo
.sheri.
Sheri at 12:20 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home