Sheri McConnell: Personality Test

Sunday, March 12

Personality Test

Hahahaa... I don't know if this is a good thing or bad thing? Nevertheless...for those of you who "dig" personality tests check it out. They give you a bunch of other stuff around it to-interesting.


ENFJ - "Persuader". Outstanding leader of groups. Can be aggressive at helping others to be the best that they can be. 2.5% of total population.
Take Free Jung Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com
Sheri at 12:08 PM

4 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Sheri,
I did this one today and a similar one a couple weeks ago. INFJ - that's me. I did find some of the things I read about this personality type rather self-revealing and creating of greater self-understanding... you can find the link on my blog.

11:34 PM  
Blogger Greg Roberts said...

Right on Sherri. You always have been the outstanding leader.

6:06 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

Sheri? Agressive? Never!

5:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i leave for belize tomorrow...wow

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home