Sheri McConnell: Thanks James

Thursday, April 20

Thanks James

your email of a couple weeks ago really spoke into my heart! I have been meaning to write you back - it is coming soon. This quote you sent me has really captured something in me ... I am still thinking through it...Thank you. I really appreciate the way you think and then in turn walk it out. You are an inspiration. Blessings.

Your friend.

"We have been silent witnesses of evil deeds; we have been drenched by many storms; we have learnt the arts of equivocation and pretense; experience has made us suspicious of others and kept us from being truthful and open; intolerable conflicts have worn us down and even made us cynical. Are we still of any use?" - Dietrich Bonhoeffer, After Ten Years, 1932.
Sheri at 12:17 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Sheri,
thanks for sharing the quote with the rest of us... It speaks to a number of things I've been thinking about lately.

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home