Sheri McConnell: A quick update ... travelling gypsy

Monday, November 7

A quick update ... travelling gypsy

Hello all ... this will be short and sweet ... here's hoping

I am currently sitting in good ole' Eston, SK. my old haunt, familiar smells, warm smiley faces and of course amazing pumpkin icecream! ok, I need to bring this back to the US of A for american thanksgiving. mmm ... well, I started the blog and then was interrupted by a very interesting late night conversation so, now here I am in Regina a few days later. Currently speaking at the Regina youth retreat. Loads of good friends -new and old - makes me miss this scene. What does that Lord have up His sleeve?

Since I left LA on Nov. 3rd I have been to Winnipeg for the 10th anniversary of the church. It was very cool to see many friends and had some great convo's with Rik/Zara, Brett/Becky, Alexandra and Joyska. Wow - I miss my friends!!!

Then I was off to Eston. Once again my old Bible College Haunts. It was interesting cause the Lord told me this past summer that I was to come to the scholl this fall and really had no clue why. It was such a fantastic few days and I was asked to speak to all the girls at the college on (drum roll please) "sexual purity". Yes, the favorite topic of sorts ... It went really well and had an opportunity to pray with quite a few girls. Since Wednesday Night I have been here in Regina and am just getting ready to head over to the church to preach it up. An amazing group of young people here - I love it!!!!

I appreciate all your prayers ... With the finishing up of the wknd. preaching at main service on sunday morning, epic on sunday night and then Lifeforce teaching all next week. It will be a very busy week!

To all of you who take the time to read this blog - please know from my heart ... I really love you. You are dear friends! I miss you and wish that we had more time to just BE with one another!

sherix
(PS. Bailey I miss you and love you! Be good;)
Sheri at 8:53 PM

3 Comments:

Blogger Yvonne Parks said...

Sheri

It's too bad you had to leave Wpg so early...I would have loved to connect with you more!

Perhaps another time! :)

9:53 PM  
Blogger grasshopper said...

didn't know you were blogging... rachel clued me in. thought I'd say hi... so hi. strange to see you here in Regina.... like a clashing of two separate dimensions or a time space anomaly.

11:25 PM  
Blogger Sheri said...

Yah - total bummer ... it felt like a whirlwind for me. it was good to see you yvonne! come visit me sometime in LA!!! We would most definately have a blast:)

12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home