Sheri McConnell: tick tick tickin' away ...

Wednesday, November 2

tick tick tickin' away ...

Tommorow I leave for the great white north. ok canada. and perhaps it is not so white -here's hopin' -but, it sure is great! i miss Canada! i miss all the ease of getting to things, finding things, not sitting in traffic, the clean air and ground ... let's see what else ... most importantly all those of you whom i love and miss. i miss you! So, here I come... i leave tommorow morning (thursday) and am going to winnipeg first off to see my grandma and all the wcv crew and then off to Eston -my old bibleschool and then Regina to preach up a storm at the youth retreat. Then of course Calgary to see my brother, family and hang with all the groovy epic posse and lifeforcer's. Last and certainly not least conclude my trip flying through Vancouver to see my parents!

This has been a good month! it hasn't been ez but, it has been good. I have a really nice place that I look forward to coming home to each day. A total blessing from the Lord! I am slowly meeting people and making friends. I look forward to that when I come back as a priority! Still trying to walk out how this all fits for me being here personally and in this emerging community but, that's ok -it is to be expected. i have a feeling that though this trip back is exciting it will also be very hard. The Lord has a few things up his sleeve - I am sure;)

My housewarming partee went really well! There were about 15 people here or so and even good ole' Kevin Friesen was here for the hang. My first Canadian visitor! Today I was out and about on my own cruisin around down Melrose ... that was fun -i got my first Hollywood haircut by Eric who is a part of basileia. Though, I was extremely freaked out ... it all went really well and eric is amazing!! I LOVE my hair!!!!! Eric if you ever read this ...you seriously rock! katie you would love eric's style ... so when you come and visit me ...hinthint ... save up it will cost you 80 smackers and that is us dolla-but, it is worth it-all the way!

Egg Nog Latte's are out! OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT ... HEAR YE ... HEAR YE ... run out for some yuletide cheer

Prayer stuff ... Please pray for my next 2 weeks ... as I will be speaking, teaching, counseling, etc... I am looking forward to what Jesus is going to do. Please pray for provision in every way! Resource, soul, spirit, etc... that ALL the Lord desires to do in me and through me to others would happen!

Please pray for crossing the border. Even tho' I have my visa, at times these things can be a little tricky ... once again I have to do the border crossing. ick. so intimidating!

Well, my friends i am off for lime margaritas and mexican food before i finish packing!
Sheri at 5:00 PM

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

stop in kelowna, STOP IN KELOWNA. do it. i miss you sher. wanna come to Belize? March 18-31. think about it.

10:45 PM  
Blogger Sheri said...

hahaha ... i would absolutely love to see you katie! Have you booked your tickets to Belize through Eunice? Why don't you do a stopover on the way back and take a bit of a break? There's a thought for ya' ...everyone flys through LA;) How did the young leaders conference go?

sherix

10:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

can't wait to see this weekend Sheri. keep up the blogging magic!
- Mark

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home